Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Are you going to the Night of Hope?


The Annual Night of Hope is October 26th.  Are you going?  Does your school have a table?  I am going.  I have only been once, 2 years ago as a guest of a friend.  We had a lovely time, although I didn’t know too many people with the exception of my Parish Priest, Principals, and the friend who invited me.  This year I am hoping to know more people and maybe even meet some of you!

I know some people look at these nights as work.  I enjoy these nights way too much.  I love dressing up and going out all fancy with my husband.  We don’t always have occasions to get all-fancy, so I take advantage of it. 

I also love learning about other schools and students and how our schools are preparing these young people.  I am amazed at how brilliant our students are.

This year the committee has been hard at work planning the big event.  There are some surprises that they are not sharing, so I cannot wait to see them on the big night. 

This night showcases our schools and their achievements.  We are fortunate to have so many wonderful Catholic Schools in our Diocese.  This night lets us see how every school is a little bit different, but yet we all have the same common goal. 

Don’t forget to “like” the Night of Hope on Facebook.


Are you planning on going to the Night of Hope?  Maybe we can meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment